Mount Aqua is of the highest premium quality spring water bottled at the source in Australia at Kulnara in Sydney's Central coast.
Our bottling process is HACCP Certified by Quality Assurance Systems
Mount Aqua Spring Water is one of the purest waters available on the market.
Spring Water is bottled at the source under strict quality control in 100% recyclable bottles.
Pure Spring Water tastes great, and helps our bodies eliminate toxins, carcinogens and dangerous metals.
- Calcium: is the most prevalent mineral in our bodies and is essential for maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.
- Magnesium: essential for healthy muscle tone and for well balanced nerve functions. It also aids in the metabolism of Calcium and Vitamin C.
- Potassium: benefits muscle building and promotes energy.
- Sodium: is essential to human life. It aids in the functioning muscles and nerves.
- pH: is a term used to indicate whether water is acidic or alkaline. Mount Aqua Spring Water is "neutral" with a pH level of 7.7.
- Chlorides: contribute to the osmotic activity of body fluid.
- Bicarbonates: are a digestive acid
|12 pack wrap||126 per pallet|
|24 pack wrap||60 per pallet|
|24 carton||60 per pallet|
|6 pack wrap||96 per pallet|
|12 pack carton||48 per pallet|
|24 pack wrap||91 per pallet|
|24 carton||91 per pallet|